HomeFAQRegisterLog in
****** MFG is temporarily closed from June 7th through July 10th. You're welcome to post your requests throughout this time frame but realize I will not be billing or starting any projects during this scheduled downtime. Thank you for your patience and thank you for your business! ******

how-to UPDATE YOUR CLICKABLE LEAGUE BANNER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent575
Admin

PostSubject: how-to UPDATE YOUR CLICKABLE LEAGUE BANNER   Mon May 08, 2017 8:59 pm

When we design your site, typically the league banner is set up so if you click on it, it'll return you to the HOME page. When MFL allows you to upgrade your site each season all of the info carries over and what results is your new league banner is still linked to last years HOME page.

Easy fix.

When your on the front page of your NEW site, copy the URL (make sure you're on the home page) and then go to...
FOR COMMISSIONERS > SETUP > IMAGES & OTHER URLS

...and paste that URL into the last field on that screen (Banner Clickthrough Destination URL:)

SAVE

You should be all set now until next year. If you have trouble feel free to hit me up and I can do it for you.

If you are satisfied with a project and so inclined, we would love your testimonial HERE
Follow us on Twitter @FantasyGraphics
Thank you for your business.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myfantasygraphics.com/

how-to UPDATE YOUR CLICKABLE LEAGUE BANNER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
MFG :: Unleash MFG on your league! :: MFG Help & Resource Center-