HomeFAQRegisterLog in
****** MFG is temporarily closed from June 7th through July 10th. You're welcome to post your requests throughout this time frame but realize I will not be billing or starting any projects during this scheduled downtime. Thank you for your patience and thank you for your business! ******

how-to ALLOW MFG ACCESS TO MY MFL SITE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent575
Admin

PostSubject: how-to ALLOW MFG ACCESS TO MY MFL SITE   Wed May 04, 2016 1:13 pm

With MFL's login setup, if you are a commissioner looking to allow me to login to your site to do work please do the following...

At the top menu, go to FOR OWNERS > FRANCHISE SETUP.  Click on CHANGE PASSWORD.  Change it to something you're willing to share with me.
Then email me and provide me with the league address, your team name and the password you just set up.

Once I am logged in this way using my user ID, I will appear as a co-owner of your franchise to MFL's system which allows me to toggle from owner to commissioner just like you.  You can then change your team password back to whatever it was before.  The real benefit my clients get from this, is that once this is done once I am able to jump in and help you without going through this each time.  If don't want me to have that level of access you can merely go to FOR COMMISSIONERS > SETUP > GRANT COMMISSIONER ACCESS and uncheck the box next to my username.

* It should go without saying that I don't meddle with your site unless you instruct me to do so.  You won't find a soul that says otherwise.  You're safe with me.  
shake

If you are satisfied with a project and so inclined, we would love your testimonial HERE
Follow us on Twitter @FantasyGraphics
Thank you for your business.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myfantasygraphics.com/

how-to ALLOW MFG ACCESS TO MY MFL SITE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
MFG :: Unleash MFG on your league! :: MFG Help & Resource Center-