HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Testimonials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent575
Admin

PostSubject: Testimonials   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Have you had work done by MFG or Agent575?  If so, it would be great if you could provide an account of your experience with us so that potential future clients can get an idea of what to expect from our services.  Thank you so much.

If you are satisfied with a project and so inclined, we would love your testimonial HERE
Follow us on Twitter @FantasyGraphics
Thank you for your business.

Last edited by Agent575 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myfantasygraphics.com/
ShowTime

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:08 pm

I commish 12 dynasty leagues and all of them are hosted on My Fantasy League. After years of using the amateur "skins" that MFL has to offer I stepped into the 21st century and upgraded my leagues with custom graphics.

I used another graphic design site that did solid work. When you are spending your hard earned money you expect more than a solid job though. I met Agent about 4 years ago and I could tell quickly he wasn't just some guy that did league graphics. When Agent designed my 1st site, he asked me lots of questions and covered every fine detail to make sure my site was the best. 

Since that first site, Agent has done the graphics on every league that I am commissioner including replacing the work on some sites designed by a competitor. I have already put in my request for Agent to design my next site and didn't give a single thought to having anyone else work on it.

Agent has also done other work for me including helmets, replacing mini banners, signatures and avatars. He always amazes me with the crisp clean designs on my sites but his superior work isn't the reason I continue to come back.

I have been a repeat customer because he cares about his work and does everything to see the project to the finish. We will exchange numerous emails to finish a site and he makes every change without hesitation. I have Agent do all my sites because he will work tirelessly until he knows I am completely happy with the finished project.

Good luck Agent and you have this customer for life!

Thanks,
Showtime
Back to top Go down
shack3000

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm

After being involved in a few leagues that Agent had designed, I knew exactly where to go when I started a uniquely themed deluxe league this year.

Working with Agent was fantastic. He brought our vision to life, and he professionally accommodated numerous specific ideas and tweaks I had in mind throughout the design process.

We're in the midst of creating another league now, and there was never a doubt as to who we'd be turning to in order to bring the league to life.

Thanks for all your outstanding work, Agent!

Sincerely,
Shack
Back to top Go down
Kiefer Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:48 am

I'm in a couple leagues where Agent575 has done the graphics and this guys aims to please. Works fast and you will never be disappointed. He is also responsible for my cool avatar and signature pics. Keep up the great work Agent!

Back to top Go down
G-Money

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Play in MANY leagues Agent575 has done league pages/graphics/ect for, and hang at a private forum that he entirely did as well. TOP NOTCH work, and listens to what you want (or can lead the way if need be). He's the only guy I even consider when graphics/league setups are involved.
Back to top Go down
Salty Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:32 pm

A+ in knowledge, professionalism and overall quality. Customer service is impeccable- the best around. Agent is a true pro.  He goes above and beyond to bring a vision to reality. I started asking Agent do some graphics a couple years back.  I haven't considered looking elsewhere since. 

It's a direct testimony to his outstanding skills and remarkable customer satisfaction. 

Extraordinary work. 

Class Act!

Thanks for the dedication and effort.

Best of luck Agent!

Salty
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am

I lost 2 members  of a 19 years-and-running local league within a 3 month span. Agent created an awesome league banner to memorialize them. He's a fantastic artist and I know it's important to him that the customer is happy with the outcome.

Updated 2 years later- we've had two more members (one current, one former) pass and Andy updated the league banner memorial without hesitation.

Class.

Last edited by Frozen Tundra on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HOUDINI

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:01 pm

I have known "Agent" for a few years now and he has completed numerous projects for me. I could go on for awhile about the numerous reasons to trust these guys with all your graphics needs, but I'll sum it up with the top 2.

Skill - Agent puts out some amazing work with vivid colors, sharp images and an unmatched attention to detail.

Customer Service - Agent isn't done until it's perfect. Whatever you order, be it graphics for a whole league or just one avatar, Agent works tirelessly to make sure his graphics live up to your initial vision. He genuinely cares about putting together the perfect graphics for each and every client.

Bottom line, Agent does a great job on every job he takes on and he's also a stand up individual. That's a great combination to have tackling any graphics work you might have now or in the future.
Back to top Go down
Racktacular

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Agent575 just finished my Game of Thrones themed league a few weeks ago. Couldn't be happier. I told him that I wanted a Game of Thrones themed MFL site and gave him very basic directions of what I wanted to use. He filled in the gaps with his creativity and the result was great. I am very pleased and each team has commented on the look of site and how boring it is for them to log into their "other" leagues.

There was a time during the process that I wanted larger mini-banners. Agent575 made his opinion known that the smaller mini-banners would look better. At the time, I disagreed and asked him to make them full size across the entire site. He had no problem doing what I asked for. Once he did it, I immediately realized...he was right. I asked him to change it to what he originally wanted. Without question he did and it looks great. Moral of that story is, when in doubt, go with his recommendation.

Agent575 is a class act and trustworthy with your cash. I would use him again if I ever do another custom graphic league.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
haydn239

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:47 am

Most of the leagues I'm apart of are designed by Agent and he does an incredible job. He’s very creative work and can meet and exceed all your expectations. He can bring your ideas to life and does in a swift and efficient manner. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
coinflip

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 am

I like working with Agent and his group. Here is the most recent league

http://www99.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/76604#0
Back to top Go down
HOUDINI

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 pm

My son drew a picture for a new avatar and Agent quickly brought it to reality....below is the picture my son drew and the sweet avatar Agent created.....

Back to top Go down
jmanis

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Before I reached out to Andy here at MyFantasyGraphics to start our first conversations for building our site I did a ton of research on various designers and even talked to a few. After all my research was complete I chose Andy because I read a lot of great things about him from his clients. I am thrilled and lucky to have picked MyFantasyGraphics to do the work for our league. Andy's PATIENCE and attention to detail combined with his solid customer service/communication truly separate him from all the others in this business.

Thank you so much for taking our league to the next level

John & the entire Rockford's Finest League
Back to top Go down
coinflip

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 am

Havent seen a new testimonial lately here which doesnt seem right since I have had many new projects worked on.

When it is time for a graphics change, template change (thanks Shawn!) or complete league start up Agent is the man for the job.

Back to top Go down
Banemorth

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Andy, or Agent575, is an excellent guy to work with. He handled my project despite it being something out of his usual wheelhouse of Fantasy Football graphics. He not only took what I gave him but did additional research on his own to deliver a top notch product. He also worked with me through several tweaks and design changes I requested. All in all it was a great experience and I'll be sure to visit again in the future if I need anything.

Thank you much Andy! It's very appreciated.

Justin
Back to top Go down
coinflip

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Check this league out...........

http://www2.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/74191#0

We worked on this together and it came out great. I dont feel pressure working with Agent and he will make 100 changes if I want. Usually there are no changes needed but he isnt going to bite my head off if I have one.

Not all leagues or banners are easy for me to explain what I have in mind.
MFG/Shawn is one of the best I have worked with. Really makes Agents work come together in a perfect storm.
Back to top Go down
Gunny

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Great work on my banner Agent. Very easy guy to deal with and quick quality work.
Back to top Go down
Bearsfanuk

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Been looking for a graphic for my dynasty team for ages... this guy is amazing... brilliant logo in super quick time... highly recommend!!
Back to top Go down
coinflip

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am

I am looking to you guys to help me with my message board facelift for 2015. Nice to know there is help here to keep our board looking fresh and perhaps not all members here know you do that type of work as well. I have seen some of your twitter site work as well.....top notch.
Back to top Go down
DPITG

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:33 pm

I play in several custom leagues, but chose to go with MFG based upon the other sites they have done. It was a GREAT choice on my part. Everything from the graphics work, communication, service, & installation was seamless. Agent575 & Shawn were both very prompt with answers to questions, graphic changes, & any other issues I had. I'll recommend them without reservation to anyone looking for a setup for their leagues & will use them for any new startups I may run. IMO, the work that they did on my site and others is far more "custom" than anything else I've seen. 1st class all the way.

Thanks Guys!!
Back to top Go down
GinsTwin

PostSubject: Great work   Thu May 14, 2015 11:30 am

I asked MFG to change my league Banner and team page . Work was done within an hour and at a great price.

Graphics are excellent, I am delighted.

Thank you guys awesome job.
Back to top Go down
wakelawyer

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I'm in several leagues where Agent has done the graphics and recently got an itch to update my own site. I started initially with banners and then eventually went for more of a full site overhaul. I have absolutely no creative ability so I relied heavily on MFG for recommendations and advice. And I'm glad that I did. The site turned out incredible.

Overall, the work was done promptly and Agent was very responsive to my questions and ideas. Would highly recommend MFG and will probably be back shortly with another site.
Back to top Go down
Idp_john

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:55 pm

I have had a few leagues done. Great customer service. Quick and at a good price. Once you update your league banners their is no going back. Great work!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:56 pm

After seeing a lot of graphics for leagues done by Andy, as well as an avatar and a few banners for my local league, I hired Andy to do the graphics for a new Stephen King- themed league I started. I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome.

Master of Horror

Thanks Andy!
Back to top Go down
da69

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:20 pm

A leaguemate of mine turned me onto MFG, and I can't be happier with how the work turned out. Agent is great to work with, and he does quality work he stands by.

I love his work and layouts so much I hate all of my other leage pages now as a result. I am in the process of geting all of my other commishes to this site so I can have righteous pages in all my leagues!

Kudos to agent
Back to top Go down
coinflip

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:12 am

Thanks for the work on the Heroes mini banners Agent. Completed timely and flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
cslarsenx20

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 pm

I commish 3 leagues: Bonded By Blood Dynasty League; Gridiron Legends Dynasty League; and the RedZone Blitz Dynasty League. I have had custom graphic work done by Andy (Agent575) on all of them, including backgrounds, league banners, division banners, and the team mini banners. I love the work he does and I know all the owners in my leagues appreciate the work he does as well, I routinely get feedback from them about how much they like their team banners and the site graphics and have yet to get a complaint where an owner is unhappy with anything. Whenever I have asked for minor adjustments to a graphic after viewing the first draft, he is always happy to listen to the feedback and make the adjustments and nails it the second time, very much appreciate that... And the work is always done very quickly and professionally so you couldn't really ask for anything more!

I couldn't recommend MFG any more highly for all your Fantasy Football Site Graphic needs! Thanks a ton, as always, Andy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testimonials   

Back to top Go down

Testimonials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFG :: Unleash MFG on your league! :: Portfolio, Testimonials and About Us-
Jump to: