HomeFAQRegisterLog in
****** MFG is temporarily closed from June 7th through July 10th. You're welcome to post your requests throughout this time frame but realize I will not be billing or starting any projects during this scheduled downtime. Thank you for your patience and thank you for your business! ******

Share | 

About MFG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent575
Admin

PostSubject: About MFG   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm

MyFantasyGraphics (MFG) is the online shop for the graphic works of Agent575.  MFG was founded in the spring of 2013.  I had some years experience prior to 2013 with Chaotic Creationz and MFL360 in case you are a client from back in the day.

If you want graphic work or photo editing of any kind then you've found the right place.  Preparing designs for online use, printing or clothing is what I do and I'll try almost anything so just ask about whatever project you have in mind.  I specialize in fantasy football leagues primarily using the myfantasyleague.com service and customizing message boards is a close second.

I sell my time and expertise when it comes to Photoshop, hosting and implementing various things on the internet or third party websites on the internet.  MFG does not own any pre-existing graphics used and therefore does not have the authority to grant usage rights to anyone for these graphics.  Any registered, trademarked or copyrighted images used in creating the graphics are properties of their respective leagues, teams, ownership groups, companies and/or organizations.  Any graphics created may not be sold to any third parties.  Graphics created for commercial use as part of a custom package will not contain any currently registered, trademarked or copyrighted images.

The coding I offer is designed to work with the latest versions of the major browsers.  I do not code specifically for mobile devices or offer mobile support so if the mobile experience is crucial to you then please check out my example sites to see if you will be happy with the product.

MFG reserves the right to deny service to anyone for any reason.

If you are satisfied with a project and so inclined, we would love your testimonial HERE
Follow us on Twitter @FantasyGraphics
Thank you for your business.

Last edited by Agent575 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myfantasygraphics.com/
Agent575
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About MFG   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:06 am

So you're ready to get started?

1. Start a project thread and let me know what you are looking to accomplish and I will email you a quote.
2. You'll respond with the email address you'd like me to bill via paypal.
3. Once payment is received, we'll get started. No work begins until full payment is received. No exceptions.

*I am very timely with my communication and this works best if you are too so check back often and utilize the ability to get email notifications when there are responses to your thread (default setting). If you have received a quote from me and two weeks pass with no response, your thread will be discarded and you'll have to start the process over when you are ready.

*The only communication done via email will be quotes sent to you and your response to that email letting me know what email address I should bill. All other communication will take place in your thread.

* If need a project done with more privacy, just let me know when you start your project thread because I can accommodate that request too.

Thanks for choosing Myfantasygraphics.com!!!

If you are satisfied with a project and so inclined, we would love your testimonial HERE
Follow us on Twitter @FantasyGraphics
Thank you for your business.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myfantasygraphics.com/

About MFG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFG :: Unleash MFG on your league! :: Portfolio, Testimonials and About Us-
Jump to: